After taking this course, users will be able to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Describe what happens in the body during an allergic reaction.
- Describe the difference between a true food allergy and food intolerance.
- Identify management techniques and ways to prevent and reduce allergies from occurring.
- List medications that may be used in allergy management
This course is worth 2 CEUs/learning hours per student.
Group discounts are available, contact us for more information.