HCCC has been providing on-site consultation expertise to child care centers for over 25 years. The combination of pediatric nursing experience and extensive Rule 3 knowledge helps to ensure your program will be continually given the most current updates and best practice guidance. We serve over 500 licensed child care centers in Minnesota, incorporating guidance from Caring For Our Children – National Health and Safety Performance Standards, American Academy of Pediatrics, and USDA guidelines.
Learn more about:
- opening a center and preparing for licensing
- the role of a health consultant, including on-site consulting for infants and toddlers/preschool/school age programs
- our on-site training including Rule 3 required classes
- take a class on-line on your schedule and keep yourself certified
- browse our products including a manual that includes all the policies and procedures you need for Rule 3 compliance
- get in touch to discuss how we can help your organization.